Wednesday, April 29, 2009

me, like a ship at sea.

a lot of the stories, poetry, or scripts come to me in the shower or a few right before i go to bed. i decide they are good ideas once if they are still stuck in my head when i awake in the morning or i'm out of the shower. i give the stuff that comes out of my brain right before i sleep more time, because of exhaustion and it could be a terrible idea. now what i write isn't genius it's all from actual events most of the time, just overly dramatic, more comedy, adding to events or the occasion making up dialogue. situations are typically the same, i am not that good.

hmm... right.

my head hits the pillow and it's warm, that darn cat must of been sleeping on it again. so i take it to the flip side, the cool side of the pillow. that feels much better, faintly i hear some 'foxhole' in the background. as i lay there i can hear all the intricate workings of my body. the inhale and exhale of my lungs, the sudden gust of air coming in and out. (my airways sound clear this evening. smooth sailing in the breathing department) my heart bumps with each inhale and exhale, just carrying the oxygen through out my body. it beats with much fervor and strength now. this happens on occasion, where i'm in such idle peace and concentration of a moment. this moment, just laying in bed with my heart beating and pushing the blood through my veins. i can feel the blood rushing through my body, when i close my eyes i can concentrate even more and it's as if i can hear the blood pulse through out every extremity. then suddenly as i start to focus a tad on the music again. the flow of the blood in my body it feels as though my whole entire being is moving, like when i was on the boat the past summer. i'm laying on my bed but i feel like a ship at sea, just rocking back and forth. breathing the cool air, listening to some good jams, rocking gently, and the rushing of my blood seems like the ocean waves slightly hitting up against this boat. it's peaceful there. i wonder if that feeling will carry on for a while to come... serenity and finesse side of a ship at sea. oh all the symbolism a ship at sea can create, oh the implications it can stand for.

No comments: