Friday, May 15, 2009

a conversation to remember? I don't know... it was too weird... I'm weird.

me, "I was just thinking... Cars are weird. We travel in like, blastic moving objects.. imagine waht like, the first person thought when they saw the automobile first driven around.'

Jorden, 'haha, they probably tried to bomb it. "It's a devil machine from teh future!!!!!"
me, "I sure hope so. It'd be weird if they were like, 'What's that new contraption? I must lick it...'"

Jorden, 'Not everyone thought like you i nteh early thirties. lol"

Me, "I'm glad you caught onto that. Cause I lick and put things in my mouth... mostly new technology. I liked a lamborgini once."

Jorden, "AHAHA! I would have a strange desire to do the same thing. I watned to lick a really nice drumset once."

me, "It's a weird feeling! But oddly satisfactory... it's like, so awesome (the object) you wish it was a girl to make out with. ahaha", we just laughed REALLY hard after that, to tears.

Jorden ended with, 'this conversation is so awesome, excuse me while I lick my phone."

No comments: