Tuesday, April 7, 2009

torn out heart!

I feel as though I have driven up to my house to see the front door had been kicked in. I'm brave enough to pass through the front entrance of my home, to see what seems to have happened. While I enter it appears that no table has been turned, nothing broken or misplaced. I only see 2 things added to my home, a piece of paper and a flower of some sort. I walked up to take a look at was sitting there. I look at the note that read, 'I can take away your happiness as simply as a rose can die without water nor sunlight.' pondering what this meant I picked up the rose. it sat in my hands dead. Holding the rose I knew at any second the pedals could fall astray, limp to the floor... like the happiness I hold so dear.

*written after Manchester United tied 2-2 against FC Porto.

No comments: