Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a little crazy, i talk to myself.

i find it odd how people who come to Christ later in life describe Jesus as this 'madman'.
but he was, His people are very odd... ahaha heck, one guy (by one guy, john the baptist. That guy.) sat in the desert and ate locust. we are called to hang out with the lepers, even be lawyers while doing it. the idea of being 'set apart' has taken all knew meaning.

i will choose to love, that's it. simply love today and when the sun will rise tomorrow, i shall do it again. i am loved to show love, i am loved to know love... we love each other to fully understand His love.

there is just this thing going on in my head now, that a personal relationship with Jesus is so much more real when i don't try to do this (living) all alone. because the humanity of Christ is always doing things together, as the body. even God did this with us, i mean i started understanding more when i took in the idea that Jesus suffered here on earth and did the trials. as if He is saying, 'me too.' God had the Holy Spirit come upon us to say, 'I am here with you.' God is here and with me, i can talk to Him, interact with Him and at some point see all that He is doing in my life. i think we only understand Gods' love once we experience loving others... it may be why it's so important to love our neighbors and love each other as He so loves us. the loving i show here is only a glimpse of His divine love and what awaits us in Heaven. by loving the least of these and our brothers and sisters, we get a peek at what Heaven will be. a nice dose of Gods love for us. how I love my best friend is nothing on how much God loves me. how i love a significant other, is nothing in comparison to how much He loves me. the happiness i see is a glimpse of what Heaven will be like. by all that has been shown, oh how my love increases for You... even to that how i realize how much i love all of these people around me. there are still differences and frustration, but really everything at the foot of the cross is level. sometimes i get frustrated, but i hope it's a frustration of love and i don't act on such things. that i love all people and not for my benefit of looking better, because 'i am the problem' my ego and pride, my stubbornness. don't let these things bother me when trying to bring Your kingdom, i do it for you and for no one else to see. 'make it so my right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.' i love you Man.





---
random.. thing.

there is an app. (application, i know you know that but 'app' annoys me) for pretty much everything on the iPhone, except the one that makes it less pretentious.

personal journalism time...

No comments: