Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tears stream like rivers.

Quick and fast you past
shattered away like the summer sun tea jug I broke in youth.
scrambling and playing,
my unknowingly past-life
What a future! my bastard bloodline...
it laughs in slight victory, but the simple crack is enough
bound together, forging on.

if it wasn't for you, where the hell would this be?

In a fucking coffin! laid to waste! Chewed meat to the dogs!
my mind basic chew toys... unity. one. unheard of.

if it truly wasn't for you. Mistakes-destruction-happenings
divorce. all of what I once thought wrong... was all right.

and I don't write until I'm in the right mind.

social standards claim impossibilites, eternity instills so much more.
I weep for you, my typing weeps for you, I weep for me and all those who cannot weep. I even weep for joy!

I never noticed but a casket
in which a hope laid
in that my hope rebirths
the disillusioned generation pulling up coffins
pulling nails in time. weeping joyful tears on the docks!
Painful fears and lost memories.

oh grandma, I hope to call you now. For it's too late, so Kathy is how it'll be. Do not apologize for troubles, do not apologize for wrong, there was hurt but joy has come from despair. A burden buried. a family born and would never live if not for you.

How blessed your actions blessed me.
never apologize for there is nothing to be sorry for.
forging nothing into something,
forging nothing,
into something....

goodbye.

No comments: