Monday, February 14, 2011

is it?

I tried to lick the honey which formerly consoled me, but the honey no longer gave me pleasure..., tolstoy.

This is, was, and shall be... my theology.

Going form peace to peace until I've destroyed it all.

Oh vices, pull further into and out of darkness. What a shame it's come to such. Good day. I said good day!

Rejection has sadly become my truth. Narcissism has been put in place of any wisdom I have had. And it's seen in my dwindling strength. That cursed honey, night and day, despairing dragon lair... I can't ignore it just as much as it won't ignore me.

simple moments are like decades or, when you're young it seems like an eternity and you wake up fifty. I've imposed blindness on myself, something like sleep... right? goodnight, until we're old and no longer young. waiting to die... blah blah blah... inception quote... blah blah blah, I talk a lot.

Quote 4(I'm not original): Youth is counted sweetest by those who are no longer young.

Maybe that, over stayed welcome, you discussed doesn't apply to you but me.

My introvert beard is growing in nicely, a walden type beard. I got that going.


Lates, bruv.

No comments: