Monday, September 29, 2008

Smoldering Fire

Section one.

The fire still smolders from the burning of all my possessions; a beginning motif to the start of most reoccurring events to my life, destruction. The sun creeps up from the corn field and abyss to my right' to the left the sky is bursts of orange and purple sculpting the the puffy white clouds, just between the tree lines I can see it all. From what I can see my mind paints the remaining pieces in that the trees cover up. My gazing eye is just in awe of the beauty, only a fool wouldn't be awe such by such a sight. It's the third sun rise I've seen, my eyes grow weak after seventy six hours and twenty seven minutes. This has been a daunting task, so much time to think, most of this time is just to yourself. Not many people find excitement in depriving ones self in sleep. IT's quite simple limited food, water, no caffeine, forget the use of drugs and alcohol it just takes away the full effect and revelation I seek.

One would say I'm crazy for burning down my home, I am sleep deprived after all so it's a bad decision in blinds eye. Which is why I disagree, the bear minimum in life is a guitar, clothes, cell phone, cash, ID, debit card, water bottle, rucksack (back pack), and finally some good literature.

Coppery Eyes
Fizzle explosions
remnants of sulfur and copper deposits
the rising flame, end of set abrasions
tire eyes and tired minds
the strangling lengths to which I came
brought upon long lasting lengths
form the copper deposits of my eyes

Formationed abrasions
forth bringing obscurity
desolation formed
exhaustion has set

Rising sun to settling dusk
coinciding the same day
forming copper deposits around these eyes
escaping the pleasantries
foundations predetermined
you've brought me here
now she me where

No comments: