Monday, September 29, 2008

A playlist story, how lame.

It took some time to do though, I put too much thought into this. It'll be tough for people to figure it out, the theme is pretty easy. Just a theme won't work though also if you try to figure it out person based you'll have a tough time. Because I mixed that up into my own way of telling this story, hence welcome to my mind. Anyways, if anyone cares here you go. If not, there shall be more to come.

Undone -- The Sweater Song by Weezer
Your Hand in Mine (w/strings) by Explosions in the Sky
The Beat that my Heart Skipped by Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip
Bruised by The Bens
Gone Ben Folds cover by Julia Nunes
Learn to Live With What You Are by Ben Folds
Your Hand in Mine by Explosions in the Sky
First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
Just Pretend by The Bens
Song for the Dumped by Ben Folds Five
Evaporated by Ben Folds Five
Sundress by Ben Kweller
Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard
Lizzy by Ben Kweller
Your Hand in Mine (goodbye) by Explosions in the Sky
If I Ever Leave this World Alive by Flogging Molly

*Journal*
"I enjoy what I get and what I get is what I worked for.", Saturday, May 25 2005 this was written in a xanga post by myself. This statement is a double edged blade, I worked to keep people together and be a savior for that all that I chose to try and save myself are left astray from the path I've chosen. Trying to be the hero leaves you tired and lonely, hence the reason we aren't supposed to try and be the superhero, that has already been accomplished. We have the backing of a superhero. Saying I'm alone could be a sad thing, but if I worked to get where I am why should I complain? You reap what you sow, so take responsibility I say and let the chips fall where they may. Then move ahead taking what you learned to try again but this time believing, you aren't alone.

Now I look back understanding what I wrote three years previous even more than I did than. Also written in this post was, "We all go our own direction, mine just seems so different." Still stands true, but it doesn't seem to be the fact that I am lead abruptly off from others. I choose to follow my own path, which makes a lot of aspects harder. I have hope in the fact that I am not lost because, "Not all who wander are lost.", JRR Tolkien. 

I'll end with this, "You never know.", Bob Dylan in answer to the critics who poke and prod his life. Indeed, you never know what's going on until you understand the person behind the actions.

No comments: