Friday, March 4, 2011

Idea 1 - Girls like nerds.

Character walks in the house, hair wet and you can see rain outside. Girl is sitting playing playstation. Without looking back, "hey, what's going on?"

"Jesse Eisenberg, James Franc, Adam Brody, Simon Pegg, Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Jay Baruchel, Jason Schwartzman, Zachary Quinto, and last but not least Michael Cera! That's my problem."

"Why?", you can see metal gear solid on in the background. Next to the tv is a dreamcast with a hello kitty island adventure video game poster.

"They create lies! Nerds are sexy my skinny, spider-man undied, odd-scar-form lightsaber-dueling, pale white ass..."

"hmm... maybe you shouldn't start the conversation off with, "Hello my name is Kris, I spent the morning playing hello kitty on my dreamcast because I have an NES emulator. I did this after learning the battle music for final fantasy VII on my guitar and trading pokemon with my female roommate, who was still in her world of warcraft attire."

Idea 2 - I'm worried about you... hipstervention

"Kris, I'm worried about you... I found this in your bag."
"Those american spirits are someone else's. I'm holding it for a friend, ya! A friend!"
"and the PBR under your bed, the beard under that hanker-chief, all those plaid button up shirts, the hoodies, tight jeans and converse in the back of your closet?"
crying, "I just like it, okay!?"
"Also, I found a copy of the hangover."
crying sobs, "I have a problem!"
"That's the first step. Here, put on this star wars t-shirt... it'll help."

Idea 3 - Hipstervention pt. II

sittn' on the couch, kris drinking PBR, playing video games... wearing everything described from last week except buddy holly type glasses on with on the road sittn' next to him.
The girl walks by... starring down.
Then says, "so, we're stickn' to you wearing that?"
"ya, this could be a poor decision."
"Enjoy it, I'm not drawing this anymore."

or

she stares...
"So, you don't care about our intervention?"
"Don't tread on me, man."
"That's original. did you get that off a peace-tea can?"
"no..." while kicking the peace-tea can out of frame.

Idea 4 - Han or Qreedo

"Greedo shot first! It's so obvious! There was a burning hole next to Han's head at the table!"
"pfft... doesn't mean he fired first!"
new character comes in, "guys... guys.. who cares?"
lasers are pulled out, guy is terrified...
"If it's life or death you'll care.." they shoot*.
a black frame that says, Later on!
"What do you mean you shot first!?"
"I SO SHOT FIRST!"
Under the comic reads:
*This scene can be changed or edited however the creators wish. We can computer enhance a unicorn in to shoot a laser, if we so like... deal with it! Do I get millions of dollars now?

Idea 5 - The Falling

"I can't believe you've never seen Lord of the rings before, what do you think so far?"
"I think... over half of this film is falling down."
"What?"
"ya, Frodo isn't good at anything besides falling over. Him and the ground have a relationship going on."
A frame of frodo falling down talking to the ground, "one day, we'll be together."
the ground responds, "Whenever you ditch Sam."

Idea 6 - The force isn't always the answer...

"What do you think happened to the people in the galactic empire after darth vader and the emperor fell? How do you think they blended in to the general public?"
"I don't know... the force?"
she stares...
"what?"
"The force isn't always the answer."
tries Jedi mind trick, "The force is always the answer..."
She looks annoyed.

Idea 7 - Sin of LUST

"Did you guys watch the Oscars?" random person
"of course." lady
"we had to turn it off though." guy
"Me too, it wasn't very good." random person
"wait, it was great!" guy
"then, why'd you turn it off?" random person
"James Franco in a dress... the lust was too strong, we had to tear ourselves away before we committed a sin of epic proportions." lady
"Ya, it was hot." guy
"not sure why I visit you anymore..." random person.

Idea 8 - Natalie

the room is dark and the girl pops her head in, kris is hidden in his bed covers.
"Kris, you ok?"
"He'll never love her like I could.."
"aw, I'm sorry... who?"
"A ballet dancer. He'll never lover her like me."a
"wait, natalie portman?"
"ya.. that bastard.."
"The pain will subside soon."

Idea 9 - Religious holidays

walks into the house, Kris decorated it all in green.. the walls are now green.
"What the hell? I didn't know you were Irish."
"I'm not, my beard is... see, it's red."
"I don't really get st. patties day. What are we celebrating?"
"It's a religious holiday.. Saint Patrick and the spreading of the gospel across Ireland. The shamrock represents the holy trinity."
"oh, but were not religious."
"No, but with enough green beer I will be!"
"I'm sure that's what they had in mind."

Idea 10 - Reasons to be a rock star

(Reasons to be a rock star pt. I)
"Goodnight, my living room!" sliding on his knees towards the kitty on the couch, with a mighty axe of a guitar.
Just a kitty is watching, "Boo! Go to someone else's living room!"
Reason 1: I don't ever have to tune my guitars... the b string is such a bitch!" Shows the guitar string breaking and hitting my eye. "My eye!"
Reason 2: I have great stage presence. "No I disagree red hair girl, we aren't the worst band ever."
Reason 3: I've seen spinal tap like 100 times! "Just, turn it up to eleven! That's what they want." (you can't tell, but he's using a horrible British accent.) He's dressed up in really tight clothes like in the movie on stage. Everyone is booing.

Idea 11 - Reasons to not be a rock star

(Reasons I can't be a rock star pt. I)
"What do you mean wearing a cape on synth isn't cool?"
Reason 1: I am easily distracted. "Hey guys! I never knew we had merch!" "How'd he get back there?"
Reason 2: I get nervous and shy when a girl hits on me. (A girl is whispering in his ear) "Wait! You wanna do what!? uhh... I forgot my M&M's in the back.." "I just said he should get pizza with us..." her friend, "weirdo."
Reason 3: Finally learning an instrument would be a good start. "This is a G chord." (getting guitar lessons, from a hippie with crazy beard.) "Wait, you mean this takes both talent and hard work? Two things I don't have. Good day!"

Idea 12 - Ihop

A shot of Ihop from the outside, "I'll have... coffee and strawberry pancakes." first bubble.
"I'll have, coffee and the waffles with chicken. Warm syrup with it as well"
"Chickens and waffles, that's sounds gross and horrible for you."
"I have a brilliant idea!"
Showing a diagram of his idea... a chicken, bacon, warm syrup, ranch, waffle sandwich.
"more disgusting/horrible for the body than I thought..."
"I believe nothing this delicious could ever be bad for you."
"I feel that's minus 10 years from your life expectancy."

Idea 13 - Your Life
"Aww dude, my life.com I wonder if anyone is lookn' for me."
"That stuff is rubbish!"
"dang man! 20 people are looking for me."
"NO WAY! I'm gonna try.", his face turns somber.
"What's wrong?"
"it deleted my account... they sent me an e-mail. Your account was deleted and removed from archives because, no one is or is willing to ever look for you. The ironic part is, enough people looked for you to warn us to keep you from our site.. so no one will ever look for you in the positive sense. signed, Mylife.com staff p.s. don't e-mail us back."
"now that's a burn."

Idea 14 - Military man!

Reasons I couldn't be in the military... I could be a Jedi though.
"I don't take kindly to being yelled at, by kindly... I cry."
"MAKE YOUR BED WITH 90 DEGREE FOLDS!"
"I.. *gasp* tried... pops." tears and sobs, bed made at 45 degrees.

I also don't like guns.
"Good work son... are you throwing rocks? Use your gun!"
"I'd rather not, don't you know I can shoot my eye out? or die... can I have a laser?"
After this, I get yelled at and well, cry again.

Then there is all that hard work and training. In which I just find ways to delegate. Typically, I would assume this ending badly.
"I'll trade you... all of my running and I'll take care of the hours of sleep you get at night. That's a good trade."
"I'm glad I haven't been given my gun yet..."
"why? Wouldn't lightsabers and lasers be way cooler!?"

Idea - 15 Dumb things I've done on dates: Movie theater edition!

Remember, when going out with a friend and twins... keep in mind which one you were sitting by.
*YAWN!* arm goes over the girls, "Wrong sister Fabio..." guys look at each other, "damn" "Damn, damn."

When buying treats, offer the girl some.
sitting down with a plethora of food. looks over, "Did you want some?"
"I thought we were sharing."
"We are on such a different realm here..."

Most of all, never bring a girl to a film who will talk through it... you'll end the night early.
"oh no, what's going to happen to her? What's that? What do you think is gonna happen? Pass the popcorn?"
"We're over... I'm moving seats."
"But why?"
"UGH! That's why!"

Idea 16 - My dream girl, literally.
''I have this dream, not like a martin luther king dream, but a dream to aspire too... like, a girl climbing through my window to romatisize me." other character,"I don't think things work out like that." me agian, "no, most likely it won't even be a burglar... just my guy friends sneaking in my bed naked. to be annoying."

Idea 17 - Best Trilogy
"ok, the tally is... 3 lord of the rings and 3 star wars... who didn't vote? Kris?"
"Ya, I decided to vote abstain. I don't like either side of this, so I put in a blank vote."
"oh... then what do you think the best trilogy would be?"
"The bourne series, of course.

Idea 18 - Calms my stomach
3 people walking down the street.
"Man, my stomach is upset... give me a peppermint." gets handed a peppermint
"Know what's odd, the smell of the woodshop, calms my stomach. It's delightful."
"Ya, the smell of fresh wood is quite calming."
The third person snickers, "ahaha fresh wood, you would like that."
"Very mature of you..."
"Thank you kindly."

Idea 19 - no rest for the wicked
"Dang, you look beat tired... how have you been resting?"
"Well, based on the amount I've gotten and if there is actually no rest for the wicked. I'm Voldemort."
"He-who-must-not-be-named!? Damn, that's off the charts wicked! AVADA KEDAVRA!" Pulls out a wand.
"wow... that's mighty cool you have a wand..."
"Thanks!"

No comments: