Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh, americas

A generation of burnouts, no longer stars
stabbed in the back by a rusty crucifix.
Deciphering through justice
our greatest minds falling prey to causality.

beating hearts of truth felt deep
I've seen friends go mad in contradictions wake.
self-deception seems fit, so fight we must -
aimless and faceless we fight amongst us.

Established as crazy, far gone
by the majority society sees fit.
street art leads the way for the rats pull astray
oh americas, where do you lay?

Why do you laugh so?
Chuckle at my contradictory behaviors
my slacking lazy bones
even this willy-nilly stature upheld

We crazy underground men
filled with laziness
stuck are we in conundrums wake.
how it is ever a spectators game

Oh americas, watch us burn
with limp minds and dull bodies
americas watch these flaming paradoxes
these smoldering ends.

Baffled onlookers gaze on..
generations befuddled travelers
unceasingly praying and constantly smoking
onward down the road

_________________________________

I just wish to be but after learning & "intellectual higher consciousness" can this ever happen? or am I just and underground* man? This is most likely untrue... just a fool am I, aimless in paradoxes. I am what I critique and nothing more.

Oh to will one thing! Just be, just to be...

No comments: