Tuesday, November 23, 2010

really rough part of the story

I wasn't quite sure what to do nor was I quite sure of where to go. It was just a cold dark aimless passage and where ever it so happened I chose to go, would I suppose far better then the current situation. Meeting her was as spontaneousness as it gets... A million different things happening, but I was nowhere except in the current state of things. I don't have any clue where she has went off to. No idea of how to locate a girl that can appear and disappear with the wind. That's the draw in it, the mystic, the adventure, the allure of not knowing what the hell is going on form one moment to the next. Even amidst the chaos of it all black clothes to the sneaking around night after night, trying to not get caught... there was a peace like the eye of a hurricane. All destruction and anarchy while in the center stands a sole few entities admiring the view around em'. Terrified, but in awe standing... there we are at that point, was her and I, breathing heaving from running from roof-top to roof-top... hoping over and ducking under all that comes in the way leaving a little mark, a tiny piece of mystery to passerby. Forever curious or apathetic to who or what left a little calling card, unaware to the peace amongst the grander chaos that was truly happening. While I should of had more on my mind then ever, I was just feeling the moment... and how I loved it!

She had an brutally honest with quite a bit of tact and left me baffled intellectually... but emotionally thrilled. If I was Sisyphus, I had finished and made it to the top but as soon as my mind caught up. I was back to the bottom of the hill to start all over again.

No comments: