Thursday, November 25, 2010

no(a)ught everything.

Splatter & Splash
I'm in this shadow you cast
Far and Beyond.
Don't mind; combust if I must...

Flames, burning twirling brightly graffitiing skylines
feeding the auroras ; Borealis to Australis
Grasped still by shadows cast
splishing and splashing about.

Ought naught fight expectations set
for nought is all returned.
bending breaking the withering tree,
what that was, was never me.

_____________________________________

'Theos'

Despite the inquiry of such, I depart
Depart from these weary lands
filled with anguish traversing paths
questioning of which, depths of Faith

No longer warm, no longer sought
out of sight from peaks above.
Disbarred from joy; pry these lips from upon this alter
Reap from which you sow no more.

Vast the distance, silent the path
Destruction awaits. peer in my soul...
gazing down the barrel
how bitter and colds this night.

No comments: