Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Whilst at work

Though we long for the heavens
we dig for the underworld
opening pandora's box
confusing I & Though
for sustaining self-satisfactions
and the moment...
seeming all to trivial.

OH! the ticking of time
the work & mystery
all that can be seen
the heart that can mend anew
and change being ever constant

Continue seeking the Heavens...
Continue seeking...

_______________________________________________

There's better ways to bide your time
then to look back and see your lost years
lack a sense of empathy
wrap yourself in apathy, unless it's for yourself.

Bring dramatics to this place
I don't care to run that race
pull away from that void
I feel comfy here in my own space

I'm sorry never cut it
miscommunication was rubbish every time
my throat was cut long ago
inevitable to end, complacency kept us here

_________________________________________________

It's the opposite of apathy
when taking matters for yourself
What takes presidence today
is the worry you've gained.

Written by: Kristoffer Denoyer

No comments: