Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Real event, exaggerated a tad.

The cutest little brunette came in, wearing a brown leather jacket no less. She was nervous and didn't know what to get. It appeared she wasn't going to walk in until I said something and she noticed me, this could be a lie to myself but... I'll keep it that way. She came up and ordered a coffee. "Just a black coffee?" I asked as I prepped up the 16 oz. cup. I added, "it's a bit strong."

She thought for a second and mentioned real quick, "I'll sip it." She picked up the cup really fast and took a sip. "It's great!", she said. The coffee is $1.48 and she gave me a $5.00 bill. I exchanged the change she had. I told her to have a great day and enjoy her coffee. She perked right up and said, "You too!" very excited. I fell in love.

No comments: