Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life is weird,

awkward and confusing. The way events unravel with such speed and dominance makes it that much more "difficult, but looks so much easier and ridiculous in the near or even late future. All quite baffling, within it is always a simplistic complexity. A jazz musician knew nothing of music besides the pentatonic scale. He said it was simple but could be so complex, depending. Like relativity, just gazing or at a glance, so simple. common sense is everything effects the other, more complex, the butterfly effect or even, whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. Guess I can just live, forgive and move on. Grace to humble me under God's greater mercy, preferably... but I am foolish and conceited.

I won't forget this... "Oh, I forgot you have grace." still confused... I'm nowhere near to graceful or compassionate. Where is my place or for that, where is the place of a pastor these days?

No comments: