Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Restlessness: The back drop to change, man.

People say I'm some sort of visionary or have a grasp on some great imagination. It's a lonely place. I just let a happening happen, I dig it. I can't explain it, you just can't explain this thing that happens. But whatever it is seems to be good, a lot of things came about because it's just been good.

It isn't me who creates that change, it's in you. What you feel is being comfortable, being comfortable to see it just isn't you with these ideas and opinions. You make the change in you, because it's been there, that uneasy feeling at the pit of the stomach waiting to be let out.

Staring at the world around bring me some gin, I'm gonna face this with a grin. We're gonna take a plunge if we don't look within. The edge of the road, there is no abroad were locked in this town. Wasted with bottle in hand. Trapped in forgetting the times, without defining the lines lost in the economic times. Divisions we need some revisions, bring forth the speculation of recklessness as consciousness. Independent movement of reformed provisions. Intellectual understanding within love in arms not arms of war. Change around the corner, don't look to the border. Look away from the warrior.

No comments: